Design & Development
Vee Create works as an extension of your internal group performing mechanical design and development projects. Our design team will use tools such as requirements analysis, 3D models and design guidelines that are consistent with your processes, thereby providing a complete transparent design project to your team. Throughout the design process, Vee Create engineering will lead review meetings at appropriate stages of the design to ensure customer input as the design evolves. At the conclusion and approval of the design, all design documentation is provided to our customers and archived by Vee Create.
Our design and development processes ensure your product designs yield the quality, cost and performance objectives on schedule and within budget. Our team will design your product in metal, plastic or other suitable materials to withstand its intended environmental use.
During the design and development of your products our engineers will take the following into consideration.
- Program Management of the process including program schedule, cost and budget
- Development of solid model using industry standard software applications
- Conduct tolerance analysis of components and assemblies
- Material and vendor selections
- Development of verification and validation plans
- Development of FMEAs as appropriate
- Conduct and hold interim and final design reviews