At Vee Technologies, you'll have a fast-paced International career, not a job.
"Working with great people makes all the difference." - Krish, a Veeian since 2001
We are thrilled you are interested in a career with Vee Technologies. For over 12 years, across the globe, we've strived to build an atmosphere and corporate culture that encourages teamwork, camaraderie and the sharing of new ideas. For stimulation of the mind, we believe that knowledge is the best way to keep people sharp and enjoying what they do.
At Vee, we are proud to employ some of the brightest minds in the industry. Bright minds and amazing team members who have stayed with us for years, some since 2000 when we first opened our door and started working in the U.S. Teamwork, team building and enjoyment is encouraged because we fully believe that a happy team is a productive team.
We support salary revisions and excellent incentives. The potential for growth is vast, from entry level up to top management - in various locations in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Plus we believe in constantly raising the skill set of all of our team members. Educational programs with classroom training are available as well as on-site training spearheaded by our own specialized in-house trainers. We also have continuing education in specific industries of Insurance, Healthcare, Legal, Logistics and Engineering at our own university in India.
Last year we helped several of our clients on the Fortune 500 list save over $15 million by quickening their process transaction time and reducing their costs. This year, we are set to save them over $20 million. We processed close to 40 million claims worth over $7 billion last year, making us one of the elite companies in the world when it comes to providing cost-effective back-office services.
Little wonder, why our Fortune 500 clients stay Fortune 500 companies.
At Vee Technologies, we don't believe in filling jobs, we believe in manufacturing excellent careers.
|Job Location||Job Title||Experience||Job Description||Contact|
|Bangalore||Team Coach - Business Development||Minimum 3 years||Details||
+91 99726 11931
- Make outbound (cold / warm) calls, email to find qualified leads for engineering services in the US & European markets, for Vee Sales Directors
- Engage in meaningful conversations with prospects in engineering industries and get them interested in setting up appointments or personal meetings
- Update prospect database pipeline with call activities
- Cultivate prospects till they become qualified leads
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Manage team of 4 - 5 team members to ensure their Target/ Productivity/Time line
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Be flexible to work between Europe-shift (1:00 PM IST to 10:00 PM IST) & US-shift (5:30 PM IST to 2:30 AM IST), as and when required
- BE - Mechanical degree or equivalent and MBA Preferred
- Proven inside sales experience: Telemarketing skills including the ability to engage in intelligent conversations with prospective customers in the US/European market; Ability to navigate to the "decision makers"
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Inside sales, calling in North American / European region (Engineering Services domains like Manufacturing, AEC, EPC, MRO etc.)
- Proven track record of performance
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes, such as, Google, LinkedIn, MS office suite (excel, word, PowerPoint) etc.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Zoho CRM or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to provide analytics/dash board report for senior management review
- Should have experience in handling a team for at least a year
- Strong individual contributor, as well as a team player
- Willingness to learn, hard-working, determined and assertive