Top 5 Benefits of E-Learning For Businesses
Businesses all over the world are shifting from traditional methods of corporate training to new methods of e-learning. Whether it is for training new employees or continued professional development for senior executives, e-learning has proven to be highly effective in a wide range of industries. E-learning helps both businesses and employees in myriad ways. Here are the top 5 benefits that it has to offer the modern world of business.
- Cost-saving and time saving benefits: Statistics show that e-learning has saved businesses 50% of costs related to training when compared to traditional training which depends on a live instructor. It has also helped to decrease time spent in learning by 60%. Just imagine what businesses could do with all that extra money and time!
- Productivity increase: Statistics by IBM have shown that e-learning helps companies increase productivity by nearly 50%, which is a really significant difference.
- Employee retention: One of the major reasons people leave jobs is because they are not offered sufficient opportunities for professional growth and training. One reason that companies slack off on this is due to the cost involved in training. But if that results in significant employee attrition rates, it makes sense to invest in regular training. This helps employees learn new skills which are directly transferred to the company, helping it to improve business outcomes. By using e-learning, businesses have the freedom to conduct regular training sessions without going over the budget. This helps to retain talented employees, which leads to greater benefits for the company.
- A competitive edge: E-learning helps companies retain a competitive edge over others by keeping employees up to date with the latest technologies. This is crucial in today?s rapidly evolving global marketplace where constant innovation is required for consistent profits. Statistics show that when companies utilize e-learning for professional growth and development, the likelihood of becoming the industry leader is 46% more.
- Faster learning: E-learning enables businesses to deliver updated information and knowledge more rapidly, so there is no time lag in getting employees to get training in new skillsets. E-learning has also been shown to help employees understand new concepts and remember new information more quickly. It helps to engage them and keep them interested for longer.
When creating an e-learning module or training program, it is important to choose the services of a company that has the experience and expertise to do this, within the specified budget and within the required timeframe. Vee Create provides professional e-learning solutions. With clients ranging from defense and aerospace organizations to businesses in industries as varied as automotive and heavy engineering, Vee Create has been at the forefront of the e-learning industry.
The company provides its services on a global scale, delivering e-learning solutions that are cost effective, up-to-date with the latest technology, and creative. Vee Create provides both web-based training (WBT) and computer-based training (CBT) that is interactive and responsive. It has helped businesses from around the world significantly improve business outcomes through its innovative e-learning services.
Statistics reference: https://elearningindustry.com/top-10-e-learning-statistics-for-2014-you-need-to-know